Window Products Management (WPM) provides and installs Vertical Louvered Blinds for both commercial and residential projects. Vertical blinds traverse and stack at either side of the window or door rather than stacking above the opening. Vertical louvers are available in plain PVC, embossed decorative PVC (that resembles cloth and organic materials), and fabric.
Lighter colored louver materials do an excellent job of reflecting solar energy back through glazing and can provide direct sun control while allowing for partial views. Vertical blinds also provide a very cost effective solution for covering large spans of glass and can be applied to rake top and radius windows. Additionally, vertical louvered blinds can be motorized and automated.
Services Specific to Vertical Louvered Blinds:
- Research the project and recommend the appropriate vertical blind manufacturer
- Meet with the design team to select the appropriate louver material
- Meet with the design team to select the appropriate operating system, including motors and control systems
- Make integration recommendations when third party controls are being considered
- Provide louver material samples for the design team to show their client
- Provide cost estimates to complete the installation
- Write detailed Division 12 specifications based on the final selections
- Provide dimensional information to build vertical blinds into the envelope and account for side stack space
- Work directly with other subcontractors to assist them in preparing for the blind installation